imagejpeg_0

Fort Worth Fire Department at the Polytechnic United Methodist Church, located on the campus of Texas Wesleyan University.

The Fort Worth Fire Department responded to fire alarms from the first floor nursery in Polytechnic United Methodist Church, on June 12, 2014, just before 8 a.m.

The fire department and Wesleyan maintenance crew have not confirmed the exact cause of the fire. But, the fire allegedly resulted from overheated wiring in a heating and air system motor, installed in 1976.

No one was injured in the fire. According to Texas Wesleyan Arts and Letters administrative assistants, Elizabeth Hennessey and Wiley Lindsey, fire and maintenance crews did not allow them to enter the “smoky” church when they arrived on campus for work.

The Rambler will report more details as the story unfolds.

Previous post

Texas Wesleyan's Table Tennis is victorious in 2014

Next post

Life after graduation for recent alumni

Paula Justice

Paula Justice

No Comment

Tells us what you think

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.