04 Oct 2013

Craving Gravy or Love in the Time of Cannibalism offers tasty performances

Review: Craving gravy or love in the time of cannibalism opening night Dakota Baggett dabaggett@txwes.edu The name says it all. There was gravy, a bit of love, and, yes, there was definitely cannibalism. The play was shocking, funny, and even briefly sad, but in the end it had a fairytale

04 Oct 2013

Graham’s Grail Concert Reading Positive Reactions

Graham’s Grail hits high spots in dramatic reading Dakota Baggett dabaggett@txwes.edu Sunday, Sept. 29, the Texas Wesleyan Theatre Department Playmarket preformed a concert reading of the play “Graham’s Grail” written by senior English major John Humphrey, a current student at Wesleyan and aspiring playwright. Though the reading was not a

25 Sep 2013

Wesleyan students clean up during annual Trinity River Trash Bash on Sept. 21

Trinity River Trash Bash is a large annual event the city of Fort Worth hosts. The city held the 22nd annual event on Saturday, Sept. 21, and Psi Chi national honor society sponsored it as a community and volunteer opportunity to get more students involved. Jessica Salyers, senior Psychology major

23 Sep 2013

Test Fest assists potential graduate students

Students who plan to attend graduate or professional programs after graduating from Texas Wesleyan may feel a bit of worry at this time of year. Luckily, an upcoming event can help them feel more confident with the all-important entrance tests because taking practice examinations at the upcoming Test Fest can

17 Sep 2013

Becoming A Ram

By: Mariah Bosilikwa mbosilikwa@txwes.edu EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT A NEW RAMBLER IS COMING THROUGH! Exactly a year ago from today, I was a completely lost student at Tarrant County College entering my second year. Coming back from a very rough summer, and still carrying that baggage into my