TXWES shows up and shows out for Homecoming

• Students gather in the Kay Granger Mall for the Homecoming Bash. Student organizations set up booths to increase their awareness amongst students.

• The Homecoming Bash features live music and a DJ. Dr. Thomas Willmann, director of instrumental activities, leads the band members.

• Students on the grass behind the Martin Center play cornhole and trash can football. Trash can football is a game for students to test their aim. They throw the ball from one side into any of the trashcans.

• Jaeley May, senior criminal justice major, plays football with other students at the Homecoming Bash.

• Tu Plan, sophomore psychology major, plays frisbee during the bash. He and his friends toss the frisbee behind the booths set up for the bash.

• Tamika Johnson, coordinator to the Dean of Arts & Sciences, shows off her door for the Homecoming door design contest. It is a recreation of a football field to represent the construction of the new football field on campus.

• The Office of Student Affairs located on the second floor of the Martin Center. The office of Carson Dinger is decorated to represent the new football team.

• Dr. Cristopher Ohan, associate dean of School of Arts and Sciences, decorates his office to show off his TXWES pride.

• TXWES provides catering during the Homecoming Bash enticing students to join the festivities.

• Lionel Munoz and Sapida Abbasi help to set up the Straight Gay Alliance booth. The pair is crowned Homecoming king and queen.

• At the Homecoming Dance, students and guests wear headphones with three channels, blue, green and red, to listen to music. Some channels are more popular than others.

• Esmeralda Galvez, junior EG6 major, and Juan Galvan, senior political science major, enjoy the drinks and cookies provided in the lobby at the Homecoming Dance.

• The Cupid Shuffle brings everyone to the center of the dance floor. The lobby of Stella Hall becomes a silent disco.

• Student Government hosts the Homecoming Bash to help bring spirit into homecoming week.

• The Student Government Association (SGA) supplies paint, bandanas, cowbells and towels for attendees to paint. The SGA set up a booth to represent themselves and raise awareness.