The Student News Site of Texas Wesleyan University

The Rambler

The Rambler

The Rambler

Next Stop Washington University

May 20, 2021

Traveling is nothing new for senior religion major Jacob Williams. “I was born in Arizona just outside of Phoenix,” Williams said. “I lived in Chandler, Arizona until I was about twelve years...

Davis feels bittersweet after quick two years at Texas Wesleyan

Davis feels bittersweet after quick two years at Texas Wesleyan

May 20, 2021

Christine Davis is graduating from the School of Business Administration with a degree in marketing after transferring from Tarrant County College.   Christine said she chose Texas Wesleyan...

From Ram to hopeful FBI Agent

From Ram to hopeful FBI Agent

May 20, 2021

Rebecca (Becca) Finley Resendez will soon be graduating with a degree in criminal justice and a minor in psychology, the next steppingstone to her dream career of being an FBI agent. “My...

“Smaller. Smarter.” matters as Hector Wong is set to graduate

May 13, 2021

Former Richland College men’s soccer national champion, Hector Wong is set to walk the stage at the end of this semester as a first-generation exercise science graduate after completing two years...

Anahita Keer attends New York University

Anahita Keer attends New York University

Ashli Young May 13, 2021

Credited: Calista Lothliam and Elizabeth Cervantes  Anahita Keer has had quite the student career at Texas Wesleyan University. She has worked in SGA, done research on two different...

The Gradual Spring 2021

May 6, 2021

https://issuu.com/therambler/docs/the_gradual_2021_

Zoom interview

Newscast with Veida Dima

Rambler TV May 6, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zyXvKhT5EQ Newscast Stories Restrictions on Campus due to the Covid-19 Pandemic - Juan Felipe Parra Student Parents and Covid-19 - Veida Dima

The virtual alumni advice panel for graduates on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. will comprise Texas Wesleyan alumni to discuss “what’s next” for Texas Wesleyan alumni.

The virtual alumni advice panel for graduates on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. will comprise Texas Wesleyan alumni to discuss “what’s next” for Texas Wesleyan alumni.

Kendal Clark May 5, 2021

An award and article Boone received as an alum. Photo by Jordan Boone. The Texas Wesleyan Alumni Association will be having an advice panel on Tuesday, May 11 at 6:00 p.m. for the 2021 graduates to...

Staying well-balanced as a busy college student

Staying well-balanced as a busy college student

Kendal Clark May 5, 2021

College is already a stressful time; it can be difficult to do well while carrying on with other responsibilities. My name is Kendal Clark, I am 19 years old, and this is my second semester at...

SGA Elections

Angela Castillo May 5, 2021

https://soundcloud.com/therambler/sga-elections

Texas Wesleyan Gears Up For Return To Face-To-Face Classes in the Fall

Ashli Young May 5, 2021

Texas Wesleyan students will return to the classroom in a face-to-face setting in the Fall of 2021. Masks and social distancing will still be required, as well as implementing any new health...

Texas Wesleyan Library Still Not Open After Damage From Winter Storm

Texas Wesleyan Library Still Not Open After Damage From Winter Storm

Ashli Young May 5, 2021

Damage done to the Eunice & James West Library during the winter storm in Texas in 2021. Photo courtesy of Angela Castillo. The Eunice and James L. Howard West Library will...

Load More Stories
Activate Search
Community